CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR #2546
Dunedin, Otago | Fixed-term
Our client is looking for a professional, client-focused person with exceptional coordination and communication skills to join their busy team.
- To schedule and dispatch the services provided by the company
- To assist in providing reporting to management of service throughput
- To engage with clients, technicians and management to ensure a high level of service is being provided by the company
- To proactively identify sales opportunities with existing clients
Ideally you will be experienced in delivering exceptional, friendly and helpful customer service. You will also be skilled at task prioritisation, ensuring that clients are dealt with in a timely manner, in line with urgency. You can manage conflicting priorities and client concerns standing on your head while keeping our client’s customers happy and well-informed!
In return for your commitment, our client offers a modern office environment, competitive remuneration, for the right person and approachable management.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Field service inquiries (internal and external, phone, email, direct ticketing), using ticketing system
- Schedule and prioritise service requests to technical team
- Communicate with clients to ensure they understand timeframes for delivery of product and services
- Handle any initial client queries and escalate to sales team and/or service manager if required
- Assist in facilitating handover from sales to technician teams
- Manage, organise, and update relevant data using database applications
- Participate in meetings and project team activities
Apply for this role if you:
- Are a team player who enjoys being supportive to achieve organisational goals
- Are a ‘people person’ who has great communication and coordination skills
- Have strong computer skills
- Have demonstrated initiative and common sense
- Are great at customer service
- Have some interest in the IT field
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW, including a cover letter attention to
Leanne Gardner (Recruitment Consultant) at Your People.