CUSTOMER SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE - DUNEDIN #1663
Dunedin | CSR
• Want to advance your career and expand your skillset? • Permanent full-time role based in Dunedin city • Join a team of high performing CSRs that love their jobs!
About the CSR Role:
Our client, a leading organisation, has asked us to assist them in finding a customer services *Star* to join their contact centre team. Based in the heart of Dunedin city, our client, are leaders in their industry.
If you are passionate about helping people and have a warm and friendly manner this permanent, full-time CSR role may be an awesome opportunity for you!
You will work as part of a supportive team mainly dealing with incoming customer enquiries. Excellent customer services skills and a professional telephone manner are a requirement of this role. Our client will provide training, support and an opportunity to grow within this dynamic environment.
The skills and experience we are looking for:
- Proven experience in a customer service environment
- Experience in meeting both individual and team goals, and working within company guidelines, policies and procedures
- Fast data entry skills, with strong attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Able to deal with customer enquiries in a mature and professional manner
- Capable of learning new information, tasks and systems quickly
- A positive, friendly and professional demeanour
- A team player who works well with colleagues
This role presents a great opportunity to build your career while working in a fun environment with a dedicated team!
Is this the opportunity that you have been waiting for? Why wait? Apply today with a short cover letter and current CV.
All applications are assured 100% confidentiality and you will always be contacted before any of your details are passed on to a third party. We look forward to assisting you with your next career step.
Shortlisted applicants may be required to complete some of or all of the following: computer assessments, Ministry of Justice check, credit check.
We require all applicants to have eligibility to work in New Zealand.
Click on the APPLY button and attach your CV and cover letter ASAP, as we want to make an appointment quickly.