DATA MANAGEMENT AND VENDOR/CREDITOR ADMINISTRATOR #2732
Dunedin, Otago | Full Time
If you enjoy providing a seamless process for clients and working to clear processes and you have an understanding of accounts, this could be for you.
- An opportunity to experience working in a large organisation
- Utilise your excellent administrative, financial and customer service skills
- If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this role could be for you
Our client is looking for a very capable and efficient, administrator to join their team.
The successful candidate will demonstrate strong attention to detail, so you will need to meet the requirements for data-entry speed and accuracy. This role also requires excellent communication skills as you will be communicating with internal and external customers setting up accounts and ensuring that the correct processes and paperwork are in place.
If you are good at following processes with timely follow-through and you have a high level of initiative this could be the role for you!
The function of this role is to manage the data around business clients, suppliers and employees. You will be working closely with other teams and in particular with the accounts team. This role ensures that this data is processed with accuracy and in a timely manner to meet the requirements of the organisation.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Communication, face-to-face, phones and email (including monitoring inbox)
- Customer service
- Accounts-related work
- Records management
- Providing documentation e.g. documenting processes
- Supporting management
- Problem-solving and follow ups
- Data entry
- Other admin. tasks
The ideal candidate will be:
- An excellent communicator. Able to communicate complex information across teams (internal and external)
- Good at prioritisation – meets deadlines and organisational requirements
- Excellent with attention to detail
- Familiar with accounts , relevant experience of credit practices preferred
- A good-fit team member, works collaboratively
- Experienced with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Word, Excel and Outlook
HOURS OF WORK:
This role is full time temporary role, 40 hours per week, worked between the hours of 8.00am-5.00pm, exact hours negotiable.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you think you’re the person we’re searching for, let us know! Send us your cover letter and CV today by clicking the APPLY button.
You must be entitled to work and live in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete assessments as part of the recruitment process.
Please note: Ministry of Justice and credit checking may be required.
Job contact: Leanne Gardner (Recruitment Consultant)