Dunedin, Otago | Trades, Full-time, Permanent
- Great Pay Rates - Work for a well-known local business - On going work You will get to work for an amazing company while working with many different vehicles, machinery and great people.
We are looking for a Diesel Mechanic with a few years' experience under their belt with Diesel Transport Equipment. You will be experienced in a wide range of diesel machinery – including trucks. If you want to work for one of the top workshops in Dunedin – this role will be of interest!
Our client has lots of ongoing work and has built a great reputation for hard work and delivering great results for their customers.
The key aspects for the role are fixing and maintaining Diesel trucks, using your wide reaching mechanical skills to diagnose and solve problems and providing timely solutions for customers.
You will be working in a small team and everyone here gets stuck in. There is no top-heavy management structure and your contribution is valued.
The ideal candidate will be NZ qualified but if you have similar experience from overseas you will be considered for this role
This role is for you if you:
- Are a qualified mechanic - Diesel
- Have experience working with transport, hydraulics and power shifts
- Are a good team player
- Hold an excellent work ethic
- Clean drivers' licence
What's in it for me?
- Great pay
- Great team
- Good working conditions
- Your hard work is appreciated and rewarded
You must be legal entitlement to work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.