WELDER OR FITTER / WELDER #2274
Oamaru | Temporary
Our Client is seeking an ENGINEER / WELDER to join their progressive Oamaru based engineering workshop.
Initially this new role will be temporary, to meet the demands of increasing workloads, and may become permanent.
The successful candidate will be an experienced MIG welder – generally welding flat steel and box section. Some pipe welding will also be required from time to time.
Key attributes that we are looking for include:
- Experienced MIG welder
- Accurate, neat and tidy welder
- Ability to work from drawings as required
- Some assembly work (electronics / pneumatics)
- Punctual, reliable, and honest
- Good teamwork ethos and a good work ethic is essential
Trade Certificate and welding certificates (NZ4711, ASME9 or similar) are not a pre-requisite for this role, but is preferred.
Top rates of pay are offered, along with excellent working conditions and a great team spirit.
48 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Your People Recruitment – Engineering is just one of our specialties