EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (TEMPORARY) #1672
Dunedin | Temp
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced and capable EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT for this temporary role based in Dunedin.
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant for this temporary role, to assist the Executive Management team.
Key Aspects of the role include:
- Providing confidential PA / EA and administrative tasks for the Executive / Director
- Assisting the Senior Management Team (organising / attending / minutes / action meetings)
- Sourcing, coordinating and researching information as required by Senior Management Team
- Collating and preparing management and financial reports
- Arranging meetings
- Preparing and managing monthly reports
- Meeting management and coordination
Key Attributes include
- High level of oral and written communication skills - including spelling and grammar
- Highly competent in the use of Microsoft Office - including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Very strong customer service skills
- Excellent organisation, time management and priority setting skills
- Experienced with business typing, correspondence formatting and report preparation
- Good knowledge of office administration
- Good problem solver
- Be technology savvy
- Confidentiality is imperative
To be successful in this role, we believe that a minimum of 5 years secretarial experience is required, with at least two (2) years in a role of supporting senior and executive level management.
If you want to work with the senior management team of a dynamic and successful company - and you have the experience and background that our Client is looking for, APPLY without delay – this might just be the opportunity you've dreamed about.
Please attach your CV and a covering letter telling me why you think that you are the best person for this role.
All applications are treated in strict confidence