EXTERIOR CLEANING TECHNICIAN #2695
Dunedin, Otago | Permanent, Full-time
Your People Recruitment are seeking an Exterior Cleaning Technician to provide a variety of services to both the commercial and residential sector.
Your People Recruitment are seeking an Exterior Cleaning Technician to provide a variety of services to both the commercial and residential sector. The preferred candidate will be practical and energetic as well as having the ability to undertake a wide range of tasks including:
- Exterior building cleans
- Gutter cleaning
- Upholstery cleaning (once trained)
- Water blasting
Our ideal person
The person we are seeking will have a practical background perhaps from a multi-trade environment – and may already have experience in exterior cleaning – but this is not essential as FULL TRAINING will be provided.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A high level of motivation and energy
- A clean Class 1 drivers licence (Full licence preferred)
- Be fit and be able to do some heavy lifting to move equipment
- A high standard of personal presentation
- Strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- A good customer service ethos
- Good mechanical aptitude
Hours of work
- 8:00am – 5:00pm Tuesday to Saturday or
- 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday
Overtime available from time to time
- Receive all necessary training
- Be provided with all necessary PPE
- Be provided with the tools of trade, including a van (work use) and mobile phone
- Be working with a well-respected, growing Dunedin company
- Be a member of a positive and supportive team
- Good career growth prospects
To APPLY, please attach your CV and brief cover letter.
As part of the recruitment process, you will be required to complete a Ministry of Justice criminal record check.
You MUST be entitled to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.