FACILITIES TECHNICIAN / HANDYMAN
Dunedin | Cleaning / Handyman
We are searching for a motivated and competent property maintenance specialist to undertake a wide variety of tasks to join our Client’s expanding business.
The company provides a variety of services to both the commercial and residential sector, so we are searching for a capable, practical and energetic person to undertake a wide range of tasks like:
- Window cleaning
- Water blasting
- Exterior building wash downs
- Gutter cleaning
- Commercial cleaning
- Carpet cleaning & flood restoration
- General property maintenance
Our ideal person
The person we are seeking will have a background in a relevant maintenance trade with perhaps a couple of years in commercial or industrial property management or in a multi-trade environment.
In addition, our ideal candidate will have:
- A clean Class 1 drivers licence (Full licence preferred)
- Be fit and be able to do some heavy lifting to move equipment
- A high standard of personal presentation
- A good customer service ethos
Hours of work
- 8:00am – 5:00pm Tuesday to Saturday or
- 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday
Overtime available from time to time
- Receive all necessary training
- Be provided with all necessary PPE & wet weather gear
- Be provided with the tools of trade, including a van (work use) and mobile phone
- Be working with a well-respected, growing Dunedin company
- Be a member of a positive and supportive team
- Good career growth prospects
To APPLY, please attached your CV and brief cover letter.
As part of the recruitment process, you will be required to complete a pre-employment drug test and a Ministry of Justice criminal record check.
You MUST be entitled to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role