HELPDESK SUPPORT #2698
Dunedin, Otago | Full Time
• Work in an exciting and dynamic industry • Plenty of interesting and challenging work on the horizon • Competitive remuneration for the ‘right fit’ candidate You will work in an active, responsive desktop support environment. You will need sound technical ability and customer service experience.
In this role, you will work in an active, responsive desktop support environment. You will have sound technical ability, and be capable of providing end-to-end technical support to resolve technical issues for internal customers. Our client is looking for someone who is genuinely passionate about providing high-quality customer service and technical support for this desktop support role.
You will be required to provide phone and face-to-face support, by trouble-shooting and problem-solving, escalating where necessary while taking ownership of the ticketing system. Participation and contribution into the continuous improvement programme is expected and encouraged.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Desktop technical support
- Responsive customer service and follow ups
- Server and directory support
- Managing ticketing system
- Operating systems and programmes
The ideal candidate will have between three (3) and six (6) years’ IT support experience and will have experience in a desktop support role. You will also be excellent at following up and achieving outcomes for customers. The following qualities, experience and platform knowledge would be a huge advantage:
- Desktop support experience and skills (remote and face-to-face)
- Friendly and responsive customer service skills
- Great interpersonal and communications skills
- Cooperative team participant
- AD administration
- MS Server support experience
- Windows 10
- Office 365
- SharePoint Online
HOURS OF WORK:
This role will usually be a Monday-Friday role. Exact hours to be negotiated.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you think you’re the person we’re searching for, let us know! Send us your cover letter and CV today by clicking the APPLY button.
You must be entitled to work and live in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete assessments as part of the recruitment process.
Please note: Ministry of Justice and credit checking may be required.
Job contact: Leanne Gardner (Recruitment Consultant)