HR ADVISOR (PERMANENT & TEMP. ROLES)
Dunedin | HR
Experienced HR professional? Our client has a great career opportunity for an HR Advisor based in Dunedin city, with some travel to Invercargill. As HR Advisor, you will be advising management on HR matters including a strong focus on Industrial Relations and Performance Management.
The key tasks for this role include:
Operational HR including:
- ER Advice
- Industrial Relations
- Performance Management
- HR Process e.g. provide advise / liaise with Payroll
Professional Development & Training
- Health & Safety
To be successful in this role, you will have already had a successful career as an HR Advisor, and ready to move your career to the next level.
So, our ideal candidate will:
- Have an extensive HR background
- Have an up to date knowledge of relevant NZ legislation
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have well developed interpersonal skills
- Have strong negotiation skills
- Be highly motivated and possess a desire to succeed
- Be looking for a great career opportunity
- Be a team player
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW, or contact Leanne Gardner at Your People on 471 7000 for a confidential discussion.