INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICIAN #3013
Dunedin, Otago | Full time permanent
Our client is looking to employ an experienced Industrial Electrician to provide electrical & mechanical maintenance support within the company. • Work for a leading company • Competitive remuneration and great working conditions • Be part of a positive team culture
Our client is a long-established Dunedin-based company, with a proven track-record for excellence in their field. The company offers a competitive rate to attract and retain quality staff on the team, and they have a strong focus on safety.
The client is looking to employ an experienced Industrial Electrician to provide electrical & mechanical maintenance support within the company. Knowledge and experience with servicing mechanical and hydraulic equipment would be an advantage. This is an opportunity for a qualified and experienced Industrial Electrician to join a great team of professionals on a permanent full time basis.
The successful candidate will:
Have extensive experience as a highly capable Industrial Electrician
- Hold NZ registration and hold a current Electrical Practising License
- Have experience/knowledge of mechanical and hydraulic equipment (preferred)
- Use methodology techniques to effectively diagnosing faults
- Manage and organise scheduled workload e.g. routine compliance checks, tagging etc.
- Be organised and responsive to service needs, prioritising tasks to meet production deadlines
- Be able to communicate effectively both internally with services and externally e.g. supplier contacts
- Be capable of working independently and also contribute to a positive team culture
- Have knowledge and understanding of IT systems
- Be safety-conscious
The successful applicant will be offered generous remuneration and an interesting, safe and varied work environment.
HOURS OF WORK:
Normal shifts, Monday-Friday day shift, but some maintenance work may be outside of standard hours.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you think you’re the person we’re searching for, let us know! Send us your cover letter and CV today by clicking the APPLY button.
You must be entitled to work and live in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete assessments as part of the recruitment process.
Please note: Ministry of Justice and credit checking may be required.
Recruitment Consultant: Leanne Gardner