INSTALLER / FITTER / WELDER (#2169)
Dunedin | Permanent
We are searching for a self-starter with strong engineering skills to assist in an engineering workshop and install a wide range of products
Our client operates a successful, progressive engineering business based in Dunedin, who manufacture and install a wide range of products for both commercial and domestic customers.
This is a new full time permanent role with a focus on doing installation work and also assisting with a variety of tasks in the workshop.
Our ideal candidate will
- Have strong engineering and assembly skills
- Have practical building skills (boxing, concreting etc)
- Able to read from plans and install in accordance with instructions
- Have MIG welding skills (would be an advantage)
- Have good problem solving skills
- Be able to work independently
- Have strong communication skills
- Have a clean drivers licence
- Be fit - as some heavy lifting may be required
There is a huge amount of VARIETY in this job – so if you have the range of skills we are looking for this might be a great opportunity to work with a great team for a local company.
APPLY NOW by attaching your CV and brief cover letter.
You must be entitled to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.