INTERMEDIATE OR SENIOR ACCOUNTANTS #2239
Dunedin, Otago | Full-time, Permanent
Our clients offer fantastic opportunities for Intermediate & Senior Financial Accountants with experience in a CA firm.
This is a fantastic opportunity for Intermediate or Senior Financial Accountants with experience in a CA firm.
Our clients are looking for both Intermediate and Senior Accountants to join their busy teams.
Our clients offer:
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- A competitive salary (for the right candidate)
- Role variety
We have vacancies for both Intermediate and Senior Accountants with relevant CA experience.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Preparation of annual, monthly and periodic financial statements (BAS)
- Proficiency in using Xero, Banklink, and MYOB accounting software preferred
- Preparation of Company and Trust Compliance and general documentation
- Analysis and extraction of financial information from clients’ accounting packages
- Collection and analysis of source documentation
- Assistance and preparation of Cash flows and budgets
- Preparation of annual taxation returns for a range of entities and industries
- Determining taxation liabilities
- Confirmation for taxation assessments received, advising clients of tax liabilities & tax filing requirements
- Preparation of FBT, RWT, PAYE and GST returns
The successful candidate will be an Intermediate- Senior Accountant with experience working within a CA firm.
You will be a multi-tasker who has excellent analytical skills. You will also be an effective problem-solver offering solutions to our clients adding value to their business.
Your work is of a very high standard and you take responsibility for the quality and timeliness of your own work.
You excel under pressure and meet all expected deadlines!
The ideal candidate will:
- Have the ability to build strong client and team relationships
- Be client-focussed with excellent communication skills
- Be highly accurate with good attention to detail
- Have great organisational & time management skills
- Professionalism, ethics and integrity are in your DNA
- Development opportunities
- Full time, permanent position
- Located in the Dunedin CBD
HOURS OF WORK:
This is a Monday to Friday role, the usual hours of work will be 8.30am-5.00pm (with 30 minutes for lunch).
If this opportunity sounds like just what you've been looking for, apply today with a short cover letter and current CV.
All applications are assured 100% confidentiality and you will always be contacted before any of your details are passed on to our client. We look forward to assisting you with your next career step.
To APPLY, click the apply button and attach your CV and a brief covering letter or to discuss contact Leanne Gardner on 03 471 7000.
Please note: Applications will only be accepted via Seek and our website www.yourpeople.co.nz