LEGAL ADMINISTRATOR (FIXED TERM 12 MONTHS) #2685
Dunedin, Otago | Fixed Term
Due to a period of leave, our client is looking to fill a fixed term legal administrator role within their property team. • A rare opportunity to work in a prestigious firm for a fixed term • Learn from some of the best in the business • Boost your CV credentials
Due to a period of leave, our client is looking to fill a fixed term legal administrator role within their property team. For the successful candidate, this will be a rare opportunity to experience working in a highly desirable, fast paced Dunedin law firm.
Responsibilities & duties may include:
- Data entry
- Conducting online searches
- File management (purchaser and vendor files)
- Drafting initial letters
- Signing documents (with clients)
- Liaising with clients, banks, mortgage brokers and solicitors
- Booking settlements
- Other administration duties as required
The ideal candidate will:
- Be highly professional and appropriate e.g. with confidential information
- Have outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Be disciplined and committed to getting the job done
- Have the ability to work under high pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Be a cooperative team member
HOURS OF WORK:
Usual working hours will be 37.5 hours per week, generally between 8:30am and 5:00pm Mondays to Fridays. Exact hours will be agreed with the employer and employee.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you think you’re the person we’re searching for, let us know! Send us your cover letter and CV today by clicking the APPLY button.
You must be entitled to work and live in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete assessments as part of the recruitment process.
Please note: Ministry of Justice and credit checking may be required.
Job contact: Leanne Gardner (Recruitment Consultant).