LEGAL SECRETARY #2639
Dunedin, Otago | Full Time
• Develop your administrative career in the respected legal field • Work in a reputable well-established firm • Enjoy working in a professional environment This role is all about supporting the legal professionals within the company to provide outstanding service to their clients.
This role is all about supporting the legal professionals within the company to provide outstanding service to their clients. As a legal secretary you will be expected deliver professional, timely, high quality support.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Performing word-processing duties and drafting documents
- Internal and external communications
- Use of MS Office suite
- Financial administration including preparing statements
- Diary management
- Organising catering and travel arrangements
- Utilising technology and systems effectively
- Other duties as required
To be successful in this role, you will be an experienced, professional and highly capable administrator. Experience as a Legal Secretary is preferred, however you should consider applying for this role if you are an administrative professional with the relevant skills and experience e.g. as a PA or Secretary. You will require a high level of initiative and confidentiality and be capable of working independently to meet important deadlines, while also communicating effectively with other team members including legal professionals.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a very high standard of professionalism in their work ethic and presentation
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of relevant computer programmes
- Display effective written and verbal communication skills
- Have exceptional prioritisation and organisational skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be an outstanding team player
HOURS OF WORK:
This is a Monday to Friday role during normal office hours.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you think you’re the person we’re searching for, let us know! Send us your cover letter and CV today by clicking the APPLY button.
You must be entitled to work and live in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete assessments as part of the recruitment process.
Please note: Ministry of Justice and credit checking may be required.
Job contact: Leanne Gardner (Recruitment Consultant)