LOGISTICS AND PRODUCTION PLANNING MANAGER #1824
Dunedin | Permanent, Full-time
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a talented LOGISTICS AND PRODUCTION PLANNING MANAGER with a proven track record to join a successful and long-established New Zealand company based in Dunedin.
Harraway and Sons Ltd have asked us to assist them in recruiting for a LOGISTICS and PRODUCTION PLANNING MANAGER with a proven track record. This is a terrific opportunity to join a great and well-established food manufacturing company in Dunedin, in an exciting full-time role.
This is a key role and reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES for the role include:
- Product sales forecasting, budgeting and analysis
- Sales and promotions planning and reporting
- Customer service and interaction
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Stock control, recording and valuation
- Stock location management in multiple warehouse sites
- Production planning and scheduling
- Monthly reporting of yields
- Daily production and batch record management
- Weekly sales and production reporting
- Customer order receipting and order release to production
- Logistics management with related data entry
- Full interaction with all positions within the Company
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES that the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate include:
- Proven track record in a production / logistics role
- Previous experience in a FMCG environment (preferred)
- Strong computer and analytical skills preferred
- Advanced forecasting, budgeting and analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- High level of energy, self-motivation and self-management
- A strong team player with a desire for the team to succeed
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics™ AX or MRP software would be an advantage.
- Excellent career prospects
- Very competitive remuneration
- The opportunity to be an integral part of the very successful, established company
- The chance to work with a great team of highly motivated and dedicated people
You MUST be a New Zealand resident or have a valid work visa to apply for this position.
APPLY without delay - attach your CV and covering letter, and tell us why you think that you will be able to meet the challenges and responsibilities of this role, and be a part of an exciting future with this leading and innovative company.
All applications treated in strictest confidence.