MARKETING COORDINATOR #2367
Dunedin, Otago | Part time, permanent
• Boost your sales & marketing career in the Food and Beverage Industry • An exciting opportunity to work with global, primarily European markets • Part time hours to fit your lifestyle
Located in the Dunedin CBD, this is an extremely interesting and varied sales and marketing role within the Food and Beverage Industry that involves liaising between local providers and the European markets.
The employing company is contracted to provide sales and marketing services for a New Zealand-based company that has trading partners in continental Europe, with market access to many central and eastern European Countries. The company also has business relationships with companies in China. The focus is on quality rather than quantity. The employing company also operates in the area of Property Management.
This is an extremely interesting and varied sales and marketing role that involves liaising between local providers and the European markets. Therefore, European language skills would be a huge advantage.
This is primarily an office-based role, however there will be times when you may be visiting providers in the field or representing the company at events or business meetings.
You will have excellent communication and coordination skills to stay on top of a rapidly changing market. Your primary role-focus will be coordinating cooperation with
New Zealand business partners and you will also be in regular communication with the European markets.
Project management and IT skills would also be advantageous for this role. The employer is ideally looking for a candidate who is capable of driving a project to source and set up a new stock management system.
This role also involves performing duties as required for the Property Management side of the business, e.g. arranging access, maintaining hazard registers and other records etc.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Sales and marketing activity
- Coordinating cooperation with NZ and overseas business partners
- Representing the company at conferences, business meetings etc.
- Expanding the supplier base
- Developing and maintaining the online B2B trade platform
- Import / Export related administration & requirements
- Ensuring the organisation’s policies and procedures are followed
- Other administration - Data entry, database management, maintaining registers and other office duties as required.
- Performing Health & Safety related duties
- Keeping up-to-date with all current operations and systems
- Stock control (including Entity Relationship Planning software)
- Overseeing all IT operations
The ideal candidate must:
- Have Food and Beverage Industry experience
- Have B2B sales and marketing experience
- Have a relevant tertiary qualification e.g. B.Com
- Be highly professional
Ideally you will also have:
- European language skills / connections
- Be skilled with IT systems and have social media skills
- Import / Export experience
- Flexibility to meet the wider business needs
- Project management experience and/or capability
- Some accounting knowledge
- Great initiative
HOURS OF WORK:
The role is initially for four hours per day, Monday to Friday between the hours of 8.30am – 5.00pm (to be negotiated).
Experience and/or qualifications in the Food and Beverage Industry would be a huge advantage, as would European language skills.
If this sounds like you, click the APPLY button and attach your CV and brief cover letter attention to Leanne Gardner.