NURSE MANAGER - GREATER DUNEDIN AREA #2832
Dunedin | Permanent, Full time
Our client is a highly respected aged residential care provider, who is looking for an experienced Nurse Manager for their dementia care facility in the greater Dunedin area.
- Monday – Friday (day shift hours)
- Clinical and operational management focus
- Supportive management team environment
This role will be ideal for an already experienced Nurse Manager or alternatively, a Unit Coordinator seeking career advancement. You will be working in a supportive, collaborative team of three Nurse Managers, reporting directly to the CEO.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- New Zealand Nursing Registration and a current annual practicing certificate
- Experience as a successful Nurse Manager or as a Unit Coordinator, preferably in the Aged Care environment
- Experience in leading a caregiver team with overall responsibility for clinical management across all shifts
- A real passion for working in Aged Care
- A real desire to be an innovator and leader in forming best practice models of care for the older person
- InterRAI-trained with experience in formulating Care Plans
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Clinical leadership and clinical management across all shifts
- Manage staffing and resources astutely, to provide optimum care to residents
- Quality improvement
- Quality assurance and Health and safety
- Ensuring compliance with Health & Disability Sector standards NZS 8134: 2008
- Lead, train, coach and manage the team successfully
- Very attractive remuneration
- Good work / life balance
- Work for a highly respected and complex
- Exciting and rewarding role
Hours of work:
- This is a salaried position with the usual hours being Monday to Friday (8.00am - 5.00pm) – But open to some flexibility.
If this role sounds like just what you've been looking for, APPLY today, as positions such seldom become available! All applications are assured 100% confidentiality. We look forward to assisting you with your next career step.
To be considered for this role, you MUST be entitled to work in New Zealand.
To APPLY, click the apply button and attach your CV and a brief covering letter.