OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR #1885
DUNEDIN | Full-time
Our client is seeking a highly skilled OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR to process and control their job quotes orders and invoicing. This is a permanent full time role.
Our Client is a successful building related business, and is seeking a talented OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR to assist with the processing job orders for the factory. Ideally we are seeking a person with a background in building related industries, who has a good understanding of job costing processes. Good Excel skills are a must.
Key tasks include
- Creating quotes in the system
- Creating job orders
- Creating purchase orders
- Purchasing materials to order
- Liaising with distributors and builders
- Logistics for materials and finished goods
- Liaising with Production Manager for scheduling
- Back costing
- Invoicing for finished goods
Key skills and attributes
- Strong Excel skills
- Well developed communication and negotiation skills
- Highly organised
- Strong understanding of job costing procedures
- Eye for detail
- Good numeracy skills
- Permanent role with a successful company
- Full time position but with some flexibility
- Position based in Kaikorai Valley
- Competitive pay rate
If you tick the boxes, please APPLY by attaching a brief covering letter and your current CV. All applications treated in strict confidence.
You must be entitled to work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Shortlisted applicants may be required to undergo computer based testing, credit and criminal conviction checks.