OFFICE SUPPORT / ADMINISTRATION #1651
Dunedin | Administration
Office administrators required for temporary assignments. Great opportunities to learn and grow!
Are you looking to kick-start your career?
We have fantastic opportunities for enthusiastic, motivated and hard-working fast learners who are ready to get real work experience and advance their careers. Does this sound like you? Don’t miss out – apply now!
We have a number of ongoing temporary roles in administration and information processing. Don’t be fooled by the word ‘temporary’ as our clients typically like to keep our ‘temporary’ staff long-term. Many of our temporary staff secure permanent roles with our clients and we would love for you to join them.
Your work day could include:
- Data entry and processing information
- Updating customer information
- Electronic scanning and filing documents
- Invoice processing
- Providing customer service face-to-face or by telephone
- General office administration duties
Your skills and experience:
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to learn new systems and information quickly
- Team player who works well with colleagues
- Customer focussed with great interpersonal skills
- Dedicated worker with a strong work ethic
- Positive attitude and professional personal presentation
Just a few of the many benefits of these roles:
- Work full-time Monday to Friday hours
- Develop your career, working as part of a fun, energetic and dedicated team
- Engage in opportunities for professional development
- Build a career
If this opportunity sounds like just what you’ve been looking for, apply today with a short cover letter and current CV. All applications are assured 100% confidentiality and you will always be contacted before any of your details are passed on to a third party. We look forward to assisting you with your next career step.
The small print:
Shortlisted applicants may be required to complete some of or all of the following: Ministry of Justice check, credit check, computer assessments.
We require all applicants to have eligibility to work in New Zealand.