OFFICE SUPPORT (TEMP) ROLE #2995
Dunedin | Admin - Temporary
Office Support administrators required for temporary assignments. Great opportunities to learn and grow!
Come and join our team! Your People Recruitment is the leading supplier of administration and office Temps in the region. As a Your People Temp you will be employed by us and use your skills and experience to help out in other businesses. Temporary work is a great way to get your foot in the door, build your career and be part of an awesome team!
We have fantastic opportunities for enthusiastic, motivated quick learners who have fast and accurate data entry skills. Don’t miss out – apply now!!
We have a number of full-time, ongoing temporary roles in administration and information processing. Don’t be fooled by the word ‘temporary’ as our clients typically like to keep our ‘temporary’ staff long-term. Many of our temporary staff secure permanent roles with our clients and we would love for you to join them.
Your work day could include:
- Data entry and processing information
- Updating customer information
- Electronic scanning and filing documents
- Invoice processing
- Providing customer service face-to-face or by telephone
- General office administration duties
Your skills and experience:
- Fast and accurate alpha numeric data entry skills
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to learn new systems and information quickly
- Team player who works well with colleagues
- Customer focussed with great interpersonal skills
- Dedicated worker with a strong work ethic
- Positive attitude and professional personal presentation
Just a few of the many benefits of these roles:
- Work full-time Monday to Friday hours
- Develop your career, working as part of a fun, energetic and dedicated team
- Engage in opportunities for professional development
- Build your career
If this sounds like you don’t hesitate - apply now!
Click on the APPLY button and attach your CV and cover letter.
Candidates will be required to complete computer based testing as part of the shortlisting process.Please note that the successful candidates will be required to complete Ministry of Justice and Credit checks.
Only applicants with entitlement to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role.
Please note: Applications will only be accepted via Seek and our website www.yourpeople.co.nz