RETAIL OPERATIONS ASSISTANT (30 HOURS - STARTS MID-JANUARY)
Dunedin, Otago | Part-time
Kick start your management career. An opportunity to develop as a Team Leader. Our client is looking to employ a part time Operations Assistant for their busy established complex. This is an opportunity to learn the ropes of mall management.
- Kick start your management career - opportunity to develop as a Team Leader
- Part-time hours to fit your lifestyle (includes weekend hours)
- Enjoy plenty of task variety
Our client is looking to employ a part time Operations Assistant for their busy established complex. This is an opportunity to learn the ropes of mall management. This is a very busy role where no two days are the same. You will be responsible for everything from cleaning through to Team Leadership responsibilities. Resilience and the ability to work under pressure are essential requirements to be successful in this role.
Our client is an established local business that has been operating since the early 1990s.
The company is currently going through some very positive and exciting changes and this is your opportunity to be a part of it.
This is a part-time permanent Operations Assistant role involving week day and weekend hours. You will be responsible for everything from cleaning to Team Leadership. Your day may include liaising with Trades people or Emergency Services, assisting customers and filling in for the operations manager.
This role involves:
· Customer relations & tenant liaison
· Opening and closing the complex
· Filling in for the operations manager
· Team Leadership development will evolve as part of the role
· Following and leading Health & Safety and Emergency procedures
· Day-to-day facility maintenance and cleaning (liaising with the Trades)
· Other duties as required
You will have a strong work ethic, and be highly reliable. It is important that you have a very high level of integrity for this role, as you will often be working independently. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator who is resilient and good at task prioritisation.
It is essential that you can work regular weekend hours to apply for this role.
For this role you will need to be:
· A good communicator
· Responsible / reliable
· Resilient (Can work under pressure)
· Excellent at prioritising tasks
· Can follow organisational processes
· Honest with a good work ethic
· A great team player
· Wanting a fantastic career opportunity
HOURS OF WORK:
Part-time permanent opportunity – Week day and regular weekend work.
Thursday and Friday afternoons (6 hours per day)
Saturday and Sunday (9 hours per day)
If this role sounds like just what you've been looking for, apply today with a short cover letter and current CV. All applications are assured 100% confidentiality and you will always be contacted before any of your details are passed on to our client. We look forward to assisting you with your next career step.
You must be eligible to work in New Zealand to apply for this role.
To APPLY, click the apply button and attach your CV and a brief covering letter attention to Leanne Gardner.