PART-TIME RECEPTION / ADMINISTRATION TEMP #2721
Dunedin, Otago | Temporary, Part-time
We are searching for a highly organised and competent person to join a busy company in a Reception / Administration part time role.
We are searching for a highly organised and competent person to join a busy company in a Reception / Administration part time role. This role to cover a parental leave vacancy initially for 3 months but likely to be extended. The hours of work will be 20 – 25 hours per week – but with some flexibility to work longer hours as needed to cover staff absences etc.
In this role you will be providing top service to customers at the front desk, handling inbound telephone calls, some cash handling in addition to a variety of administration tasks.
Our ideal candidate will
- Be highly organised and can work under pressure
- Have a strong customer service ethos
- Have a sound knowledge of office systems
- Experience with accounts in a high volume environment
- Have strong attention to detail
- Have fast and accurate keyboard skills
- Have good numeracy skills
- Be able to pick up new systems quickly
- Be an early morning person - able to start work by 7:30 am
This role is initially for 3 months, but highly likely to extend for much more!
If this role sounds like it might be for you, then APPLY without delay – as our client is looking to have the person join the team as soon as possible!
You must hold entitlement to work in New Zealand to apply for this role.