PART TIME RECEPTIONIST #2728
Dunedin, Otago | Part-time, Permanent
* Central Dunedin location * 2.00pm-6.00pm Monday-Friday * $20 per hour
The person we are seeking will be well-presented, professional and capable of running a busy and varied reception desk. The preferred candidate will ideally have previous experience working in a busy reception role along with great data entry speed and proficiency in Word and Excel. It would also be an advantage to have had previous experience in working on booking systems, processing payments (including ACC claims) and posting social media content.
You will be dealing with a wide range of people both by phone and in person in a health care business so you will need to be a naturally empathetic, patient and caring person with a mature and practical approach to work.
This is a part time, permanent role of 20 hours per week but the preferred candidate will have the ability to complete more hours on an as needed basis. As the business is a family like team with a caring approach the preferred candidate will need to display a genuine “can do” attitude as everyone here gets stuck in to deliver top class care to their clients. This role has a lot of variety one minute you could be booking an appointment the next topping up the towels.
To be successful in this highly family-friendly role you will ideally:
- Have a high standard of presentation
- Possess excellent front of house customer service, and communication skills.
- Have experience dealing with a range of people, by phone and in person
- Have sound general administration experience
- Have experience with Invoicing, data entry, filing and Document Editing
- Have experience with inhouse booking systems
- Have good general computer skills using Microsoft Office
- Be good at multi-tasking
- Hold a valid driver’s licence (not learners)
- Have social media experience including creating posts on Facebook
If this role sounds like just what you've been looking for, apply today with a short cover letter and current CV. All applications are assured 100% confidential and you will always be contacted before any of your details are passed on to our client. We look forward to assisting you with your next career step.
You must hold legal entitlement to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role