PAYMENTS OFFICER - TIMARU #1743
Timaru | Administration
This is a great opportunity to 'get your foot in the door' with a strong national organization and work with a dedicated and energetic team.
Based in Timaru, this full time temporary role will see you working in the busy payments team. You'll be performing complex numerical calculations, entering payment data into the system and performing other administrative tasks
- Have strong numeracy skills
- Love performing complex computations
- Have fast and accurate key board skills
- Have strong Excel skills
- Possess an eagle eye for details and the ability to pick up any inaccuracies
- Learn quickly
- Love to work as part of a team
- Have great written and oral communication skills
- Have a high standard of personal presentation
Then this could be the perfect role for you!
Our client can offer you:
- Full time, Monday to Friday hours – enjoy your weekends off!
- Varied and interesting work
- Great working environment in a modern office
- The chance to work with an excellent team
- Excellent career prospects
Opportunities like this don't arise often - so don't delay, apply today.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will required to complete data entry tests, Ministry of Justice Check and Credit Check.
You must be eligible to live and work in New Zealand to be eligible for this role.