Dunedin | Full-time
Great career opportunity and flexible working hours for a Registered Physiotherapist.
Our Dunedin-based client has asked us to assist them in finding a Registered PHYSIOTHERAPIST to join their team.
Ideally, this role will be full-time, however, our client is willing to accommodate part-time hours if that is the preference of the successful candidate.
What our Client wants:
A New Zealand (or Australian) Registered Physiotherapist who has:
- New Zealand (or Australian) Physiotherapy Board Registration
- A current Practicing Certificate
- Ideally 2+ years post qualification experience
- A strong interest in musculoskeletal physiotherapy
- Ability to work well in a multi-disciplinary clinic
- Fantastic customer service skills
This role may suit a Physiotherapist looking to:
- Work full-time in a dynamic clinic
- Return to the workforce in a role with flexibility
- Locate to Dunedin
If you want:
- To work with a great team of motivated and caring people
- Pleasant working conditions
- Great patients – wide variety of interesting work
Remuneration will be dependent on the successful applicant’s skills and experience.
Dunedin is an AMAZING place to live - the housing is affordable, great culture and top notch education in this University city with the great outdoors on your doorstep. There's an excellent lifestyle for everyone in Dunedin.
If this role sounds like the change you've been looking for, don't delay - apply today! Send us your CV and cover letter. Alternatively contact Adam for a free no obligation chat on 03 471 7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be eligible to live and work in NZ to be considered for this role.