PROCUREMENT ADMINISTRATOR FULL TIME PERMANENT #2991
Dunedin, Otago | Full time permenent
• Excellent entry level opportunity to suit a graduate or an experienced admin. person • Work in a large, complex organisation • Join a great team!
Our client is looking for their right-fit administrative candidate, to carry out accounts admin. functions, such as raising purchase orders (PO), AP/AR and reconciliations etc. For this role you will need a keen eye for numbers and detail and excellent record keeping and customer service skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Accounts duties, which may include Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable & reconciliations etc.
- End of Month (EOM) journals/internal charges
- EOM Accruals – Operations and Capex
- Raising Purchase Orders
- Processing of incoming invoices/backflow invoice creation
- Debtors invoices & credit notes
- Maintaining databases and the contracts register (tenders and contracts)
- Contract payments
- Approved suppliers
- Purchase card transactions (includes maintaining records)
- Documentation as required
- Handling customer enquiries and inter-team cooperation
- Communications and follow ups
- Use of MS Office and internal computer systems
- General admin. duties as required e.g. stationery orders
The ideal candidate will be:
- Strong accounts knowledge (accruals and reconciliations)
- Excellent at prioritising tasks and organising own workload, keeps a tidy desk etc.
- Good with numbers and have outstanding attention to detail
- Timely with internal communications and follow ups
- Very good at record keeping
- Professional with a strong work ethic
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- A great team player
HOURS OF WORK:
Hours: 37.5 per week – 8.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday with half an hour for lunch.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you think you’re the person we’re searching for, let us know! Send us your cover letter and CV today by clicking the APPLY button.
You must be entitled to work and live in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete assessments as part of the recruitment process.
Please note: Ministry of Justice and credit checking may be required.
Job contact: Leanne Gardner (Recruitment Consultant).