PRODUCTION COORDINATOR #3011
Dunedin | Permanent Full time
We are searching for suitably experienced person for a new role as Production Coordinator to manage the workflow in a busy trade based workshop. • New role due to increased workloads • Long standing successful Dunedin business • Full time permanent role
You will be liaising with key staff to determine timeframes, deadlines, job complexities then allocating the particular work to a staff member that is suitably qualified and experienced to undertake that work.
The role requires a person that:
· Is highly organised and able to multi task
· Has experience in production management / production coordination
· Has an ability to coordinate staff with numerous jobs and re-allocate work as necessary
· Has excellent communication skills – both written and oral
· Has a strong work ethic
· Has a strong customer service focus
· Has strong computer / systems skills
The role offers:
· Permanent, full time position
· Key coordination role
· Integral to the efficiency of the business
· Work in a well-established successful Dunedin business
· Excellent team environment
· No dull moments!
This is an exciting new role which will suit a person who is able to schedule then reschedule work as the need arises!
You MUST be entitled to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role
To APPLY, please attach your CV and brief cover letter