RECEPTIONIST / ADMINISTRATOR (PERMANENT, FULL TIME)
Dunedin | Administration
Our Client is seeking a Receptionist / Administrator - for a full time permanent role 03 January 2019.
We are searching for a full time, permanent Receptionist / Administrator to assist our client with their busy office.
- Full time, Permanent role
- High profile, fun team
- Start 3rd January 2019
This is a busy role which will involve:
- Dealing with and directing in-bound phone calls
- Welcoming 'walk-in' clients
- Assisting people with the completion of application forms
- Accurately and efficiently processing applicant details into in-house system
- Processing various applicant checks
- Preparing and printing information packs
- Receipting deposits, reconciling payments
- Assisting other staff
The ideal candidate will:
- Be highly organised
- Be able to work under pressure
- Have excellent data entry & computer skills
- Be a problem solver and have initiative to burn
- Have the ability to deal with a wide range of customers
- Have a high level of motivation
- Have a high level of personal presentation
This role will commence on 03 January 2019
If this is a role in which you can excel - please APPLY straight away, by attaching your CV and brief cover letter.
You MUST be entitled to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.