ON CALL/ TEMPORARY RECEPTIONIST #1901
Dunedin | Temporary
We are seeking a fantastic RECEPTIONIST / ADMINISTRATOR to join our client’s busy Dunedin based organisation on a temporary basis to work varied hours on a weekly roster.
The successful candidate will be an outgoing, efficient and capable person, who will be an integral part of the highly successful company. You will be dealing with a wide range of people both by phone and in person, and you will be responsible for a range of administration duties including accounts work.
To be successful in this highly demanding role you must:
· Have a high standard of presentation
· Have excellent communication skills
· Be able to work under pressure and be able to multi task
· Be computer savvy
· Be a problem solver
· Have experience with accounts, purchasing, perhaps in a parts or stores environment
· Maintain a consistently high level of professionalism
· Able to work varying hours on a weekly roster
Our ideal candidate will have experience in a busy office environment and have experience with accounts. A sound knowledge of office systems is required and accurate keyboard skills are a must.
If you tick all the boxes please APPLY by clicking the APPLY BUTTON and attach your CV and covering letter without delay, as we wish to make an appointment to this role quickly.
You must be entitled to live and work in New Zealand to apply for this role.
Please note applicant will be required to complete computer based testing as part of the selection criteria