REGISTERED NURSE – FIXED TERM (3 MONTHS) #2904
Dunedin | Fixed Term
We are searching for a Registered Nurse with management experience for a Mosgiel based Aged Care Facility - 3 months fixed term. · Registered Nurse – ideally with management experience · 3 month fixed term · Excellent working conditions and remuneration
We are searching for a Registered Nurse with management experience for a Mosgiel based Aged Care Facility - 3 months fixed term.
- Registered Nurse – ideally with management experience
- 3 month fixed term
- Excellent working conditions and remuneration
Our client is seeking a Registered Nurse with management experience for their Aged Care Facility. This role is a fixed term of 3 Months. You will be supported by working with other Nurse Managers and an experienced team.
Key aspects of the role and person that we are seeking must:
- Be registered nurse and hold a current practicing certificate
- Be responsible for the day to day running of a unit in an aged care facility
- Sound knowledge in Aged care software including InterRai is beneficial
- Be a good leader and have effective problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven nursing experience in the Aged Care sector will be advantageous
- Immediate start – Temporary Contract
- Assignment until end January 2020 / early February (3 Months)
- Mon – Fri
If you are an experienced nurse who is passionate and has an understanding for Aged Care, and able to commit to the 3 month term, please APPLY without delay, by attaching your CV & brief cover letter.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.