RESOURCE AND SALES COORDINATOR #2678
Dunedin, Otago | Full Time
• Do you enjoy a fast-paced customer service/support role (IT setting)? • Are you great at managing multiple priorities and working to deadlines? • Career development opportunities and generous remuneration.
Our client is looking for an outstanding team player for their full time, permanent Resource and Sales Coordinator role. This is a fast-paced support role within an IT setting, where you will need to be quick on your feet to meet the requirements of the different aspects of the role.
In return our client offers a supportive working environment with career development opportunities.
In this role you will be doing everything from customer service and sales support including the internal and external communications (e.g. with external clients and internal engineers), to allocating resources via the ticketing system to the financial aspects such as weekly and monthly billing. If you are exceptional at customer service and have a basic understanding and enjoyment of all things IT this role could be for you.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Resource allocation and scheduling (Supporting clients and sales driven engineering support requests)
- Customer service
- Prioritising allocations/work streams
- Gathering and analysing information
- Monitoring inbox
- Billing support (weekly and monthly)
- Support or lead improvement projects as required
- Providing general administrative support
- Other tasks as required
The ideal candidate will be:
- Mature with a professional outlook/builds strong relationships
- A quick-witted problem-solver - analytical and methodical (follows procedures but able to think outside of the box)
- Able to work calmly in a high pressure environment and manage high volume
- Highly capable and customer focussed with relevant experience (> 3 years in customer service role)
- Experience within an IT setting would be an advantage (and/or background in technology)
- Strong on general administrative skills – MS Office suite
- A fast and accurate worker with excellent attention to detail
- Experienced with accounts (preferred)
- Positive in attitude and good team player/self manager
- Keen to develop
- Some tertiary training desirable (not essential)
HOURS OF WORK:
This is a Monday to Friday role, hours are 8.30am – 5.00pm with half an hour for lunch or 8.00am – 5.00pm with an hour for lunch.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you think you’re the person we’re searching for, let us know! Send us your cover letter and CV today by clicking the APPLY button.
You must be entitled to work and live in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete assessments as part of the recruitment process.
Please note: Ministry of Justice and credit checking may be required.
Job contact: Leanne Gardner (Recruitment Consultant)