FLOORING SALES CONSULTANT #2885
Dunedin, Otago | Full time, permanent
Develop your sales career with this leading New Zealand flooring company, offering extensive sales and product training. • Full time, permanent role • Nation-wide group offering full sales and product training • Easy parking and good remuneration with prospects
Develop your sales career with this leading New Zealand flooring company, offering extensive sales and product training.
Our client is a locally owned business which is part of New Zealand’s largest flooring retailer group, specialising is both residential and commercial flooring solutions.
We have an opportunity for a results-driven and motivated sales professional.
Alternatively you may be looking for a career opportunity and you bring the right attitude and a willingness to learn the ropes of this industry. You will receive excellent off-site and in-store training in sales and product knowledge of the extensive flooring range from one of the best in the industry!
The role of Flooring Sales Consultant is a key position in our client’s business. This is an opportunity for a talented sales person who is skilled at building relationships with retail and account customers.
This role may also suit someone who would be interested in combining show room sales with some cutting work out back and carrying out or assisting with deliveries.
- Full sales and product training opportunity (Nation-wide group)
- Easy parking and good remuneration with prospects for advancement
- Great team culture
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- You will be responsible for achieving and exceeding set budgets and developing new business opportunities.
- Showcasing ranges to residential and commercial customers
- Driving sales, strengthening and further developing existing client relationships
- Some cutting and cartage may be involved
- Deliveries – you must have a clean drivers licence
- Ideally will have face-to-face sales experience with a proven track record of success
- Will be highly motivated, enthusiastic & articulate with the ability to build new relationships
- Will have excellent customer service, listening and time management skills
- Will have the ability to work cooperatively within a small cohesive team
- Must have excellent attention to detail
HOURS OF WORK:
The usual hours of work will be 8.30am – 5.00pm. You will need to be able to work some Saturdays (typically every second Saturday from 9.30am – 12.30pm).
Industry experience is not essential for the right candidate, but is highly regarded.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you think you’re the person we’re searching for, let us know. Send us your cover letter and CV today by clicking the APPLY button.
You must be entitled to work and live in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete assessments as part of the recruitment process.
Please note: Ministry of Justice and credit checking may be required.
Job contact: Leanne Gardner (Recruitment Consultant)