SALES SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR (FIXED TERM 4-6 MONTHS) #2828
Dunedin, Otago | Full-time, fixed-term
Looking for a very capable and efficient, result-driven administrator/s to join the sales support team in a fixed term capacity for 4-6 months (with potential for permanent role/s). The successful candidate/s will demonstrate strong attention to detail.
KEY SELLING POINTS:
- Use your excellent administrative and problem solving skills to support sales in a leading company
- A great career starter with potential for further opportunities
- Generous remuneration
Our client is looking for very capable and efficient, result-driven administrator/s to join their sales support team in a fixed term capacity for 4-6 months (with potential for permanent role/s). The successful candidate/s will demonstrate strong attention to detail to complete e.g. sale adjustment requests to transfer charges. This work ensures that transactions are loaded to the correct account, and where this is not the case you must be able to problem-solve to find solutions for sometimes complex business transactions. If you are good at timely follow-through and have a high level of initiative this could be the role for you!
This role is suited to a person with plenty of initiative, as you will need to manage many competing priorities and moving parts. The role involves:
- Processing high volume transactions and problem-solving work-arounds
- Updating the service computer system (links to financial system)
- Providing outstanding customer service to support the sales team (primarily internally during the fixed term)
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Processing transactions – e.g. sale adjustment requests and transfer charges
- Customer Service (mainly internal)
- Investigations and follow ups
- Communications (written and verbal)
- Inter-team liaison
- General office administration
Our client is looking for candidate/s with excellent problem-solving ability. You will be looking for an opportunity to learn about sales transactions and the administrative processes that sit behind this work.
You will have a positive ‘can do’ attitude to finding solutions, ensuring accurate transactions and records to meet and exceed client expectations.
We are looking for an efficient candidate with a strong eye-for-detail. A problem-solver who can use their initiative to get the job done within the required timeframe, while still maintaining an excellent customer focus.
- The ideal candidate will:
- Have a strong eye for detail
- Be efficient with accurate data entry skills
- Be competent with computer systems
- Have excellent problem-solving skills
- Have great initiative and follow-through
- Have excellent communication skills
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Possess good general admin. skills
- Be a good team fit
HOURS OF WORK:
- This role is full time temporary role, 40 hours per week, worked between the hours of 8.30am-5.00pm with a half-hour lunch break.
HOW TO APPLY:
- If you think you’re the person we’re searching for, let us know! Send us your cover letter and CV today by clicking the APPLY button.
- You must be entitled to work and live in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete assessments as part of the recruitment process.
- Please note: Ministry of Justice and credit checking may be required.
- Job contact: Leanne Gardner (Recruitment Consultant)