ARCHITECTURAL DRAUGHTSPERSON #1722
Dunedin | Temporary (Maternity Leave)
We are searching for an Architectural Draughtsperson for great Dunedin company! NZ experience preferred.
Our client operates a successful and well established architectural services company based in Dunedin, and they are seeking an Draughtsperson to join their team.
- Small, dynamic friendly team
- Career growth prospects
- Dunedin based
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Architectural Draughtsperson / CAD technician to join a progressive and highly regarded Dunedin based company. The work is varied and interesting.
This is a temporary (maternity leave) position.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Ideally 3 years'+ draughting experience
- Solid experience using REVIT and / or Autocad
- Strong background in residential, light commercial and commercial projects
- Sound knowledge of the construction sector
- A good understanding of current NZ building regulations
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
You will be rewarded with:
- An excellent career development opportunity
- Working on a wide variety of interesting projects
- Good and supportive team environment
- Very competitive pay rate
If this opportunity sounds like just what you’ve been looking for, apply today with a short cover letter and current CV. All applications are assured 100% confidentiality and you will always been contacted before any of your details are passed on to our client. We look forward to assisting you with your next career step.
The small print:
Shortlisted applicants may be required to complete a Ministry of Justice check.
You must be entitled to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.