SENIOR PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR #1906
Dunedin | Full Time
We are searching for an experienced Payroll Administrator, who has experience with large payroll systems in a high volume, multi payroll environment. You will have a strong understanding of relevant New Zealand legislation - especially with Holidays Act and relevant employment and privacy legislation.
· End to end payroll processing of multiple payrolls
· Working within NZ Employment legislation and IRD requirements
· Setting up and maintaining payroll records
· Calculating holiday pay and leave entitlements
· Keying in timesheets
Skills and Experience
· Senior Payroll Administrator with experience processing high volume and multiple payrolls for both wages and salaried staff
· Excellent eye for detail
· Strong knowledge of Holidays Act, New Zealand employment legislation, and IRD requirements
· Great communication skills – both written and verbal
· Able to work in a high volume environment and be able to meet the processing deadlines
· Join this world class leading organisation
· Competitive remuneration package
· Dunedin CBD office
· Permanent, full time hours
· Supportive and friendly environment
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button and attach your CV and cover letter, explaining what you can bring to this role. Please note you must have the right to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to complete MOJ, Credit Check and drug testing as part of the pre-employment process.