SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE #1635
Auckland | Sales
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Sales Executive to join a dynamic company to work with National/Export Sales Manager. Auckland based.
Our client is seeking a Senior Sales Executive based in Auckland to assist and support the National/Export Sales Manager.
Ideally you will have a strong sales background in the food related FMCG sector, and will be able to hit the ground running.
Initially, the role will be for a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Assisting with sales strategies and objectives following market analysis and interpretation
- Develop, implement and manage sales initiatives with sales representatives
- Assist and manage all aspects of sales administration including budgeting, promotional activity, business reviews and the likes
- Customer interaction and interface to build and maintain positive relationships and sales growth
- Contribute to marketing initiatives and to assist with brand marketing planning and implementation
- Other duties as required to meet the business goals
Skills and Experience
- FMCG knowledge and experience, particularly food related
- Demonstrate strong planning, administrative and sales skills
- Be a team player with drive and enthusiasm to meet company targets
- Have a strong ability to analysis market dynamics and develop appropriate trade marketing and sales strategies
- Be self-motivated and self-managing
Our Client is offering a highly competitive remuneration package - but ultimately depends on the persons skills and experience that they bring to the role.
Opportunities like this are rare - so if you have the skills and experience don't miss this fantastic opportunity. APPLY today, by clicking the APPLY button and attach your CV and a brief cover letter.