SALES SUPPORT OUTBOUND TEMP (PART-TIME) #2968
Dunedin | Temporary part time
Our client is looking for an experienced telemarketer or someone with outbound calling and or sales experience to make warm sales calls to their customers. Immediate start. This role can be worked from the office or from home, however the successful candidate needs to be Dunedin-based and have some availability for team meetings etc.
Our client is looking for an experienced telemarketer or someone with outbound calling and or sales experience to make warm sales calls to their customers.
Our client is looking for an experienced telemarketer or someone with outbound calling and or sales experience to make warm sales calls to their customers. This is a temporary part-time role (20 hours per week) with flexible hours and the ability to work from home (once set up).
To be successful in this role you will have excellent telephone and communication skills.
You will be a fast and accurate typist ensuring that clear contact records are kept for the team. A strong client focus and friendly phone manner is essential for this role.
Responsibilities & duties may include:
- Making phone calls, primarily outbound calls
- Clear and concise communications (phone and email)
- Fast and accurate typing to ensure high-quality record keeping
- Meeting any KPIs set e.g. around volumes
The ideal candidate will:
- Be experienced at telemarketing/outbound calls
- Be client-focussed
- Have a friendly phone manner with clear English
- Provide clear and concise documentation
- Be able to work collaboratively within a high-functioning team environment
- Be a fast and accurate typist to ensure volume requirements are met
HOURS OF WORK:
The hours of work will be flexible. It is anticipated that 20 hours per week will be required initially, and may be adjusted at a later stage.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you think you’re the person we’re searching for, let us know! Send us your cover letter and CV today by clicking the APPLY button.
You must be entitled to work and live in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete assessments as part of the recruitment process.
Please note: Ministry of Justice and credit checking may be required.
Job contact: Leanne Gardner (Recruitment Consultant)