TEMP 15-20 HOURS - WORK FROM HOME #3008
Dunedin, Otago | Temporary, part time
• Sales support role - work alongside a great little team! • Temporary part-time work with the potential to go permanent • Flexible working hours - work from home (preferred)
Our client is looking for someone to work part time in a sales support role. Experience in sales/marketing or outbound calling would be an advantage. This role primarily involves making outbound warm sales calls to their customers to set up appointments. This is a temporary part-time role (may go permanent) for 15-20 hours per week, with flexible hours and the ability to work from home.
To be successful in this role you will have excellent telephone and communication skills.
You will have fast and accurate keyboard skills to ensure that clear contact records are kept for the team. A strong client focus and friendly phone manner is essential for this role.
Responsibilities & duties may include:
- Making phone calls, primarily outbound calls
- Clear and concise communications (phone and email)
- Fast and accurate keyboard skills to ensure high-quality record keeping
- Assisting with campaign promotional material
- Meeting any KPIs set e.g. around volumes
- Reporting and data manipulation using MS Excel
- Use of Web applications
The ideal candidate will:
- Be experienced at telemarketing/outbound calls
- Be client-focussed
- Have a friendly phone manner with clear English
- Provide clear and concise documentation
- Be able to work collaboratively within a high-functioning team environment
- Have fast and accurate keyboard skills to ensure volume requirements are met
- Have a working knowledge of MS Excel and be comfortable using web applications
HOURS OF WORK:
The hours of work will be flexible. It is anticipated that 15-20 hours per week will be required initially, and may be adjusted at a later stage by agreement. The successful candidate must be available for 10am video-conference or face-to-face meeting.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you think you’re the person we’re searching for, let us know! Send us your cover letter and CV today by clicking the APPLY button.
You must be entitled to work and live in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete assessments as part of the recruitment process.
Please note: Ministry of Justice and credit checking may be required.
Job contact: Leanne Gardner