TEMPORARY ADMIN ROLES #1730
Dunedin | Temp
We have excellent opportunities for enthusiastic and hard-working fast learners who are ready to get real work experience and advance their careers!
Established in 2008, Your People Recruitment is proud to be Dunedin owned. We recruit for permanent, temporary and contractor roles specialising in Professionals and Executive, IT, Accounting, Administration and Qualified Trades.
Here is your opportunity to get your foot in the door at some of the most sought-after organisations in New Zealand. We have excellent opportunities for enthusiastic, motivated and hard-working fast learners who are ready to get real work experience and advance their careers. If this sounds like you, don't miss out – apply now!
We have a number of ongoing temporary roles in general administration, contact centres and information processing. Don't be fooled by the word 'temporary' as our clients typically like to keep our 'temporary' staff long-term. Many of them secure permanent roles with our clients and we would love for you to join them.
Your work day could include:
- Entering and processing information
- Electronic scanning
- Filing documents
- Processing invoices
- Updating customer information
- Receiving inbound calls and making outbound calls
- General administrative duties
Your skills & experience:
- Fast and accurate alphanumeric keying skills
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Great communication skills
- Positive attitude and professional personal presentation
Just a few of the many benefits of these roles:
- Work full-time Monday to Friday hours
- Gain admin experience and transferrable skills
- Be a valued member of a cohesive team
- Engage in opportunities for professional development
- Seize opportunities to secure permanent roles
- Build a career
If this opportunity sounds like just what you've been looking for, apply today with a short cover letter and current CV. All applications are assured 100% confidentiality and you will always be contacted before any of your details are passed on to a third party. We look forward to assisting you with your next career step.
The small print:
Shortlisted applicants may be required to complete some of or all of the following: computer assessments, Ministry of Justice check, credit check.
We require all applicants to have eligibility to work in New Zealand.
Click on the APPLY button and attach your CV and cover letter ASAP, as we want to make an appointment quickly.