VEHICLE SALES / ADMINISTRATOR
Dunedin | Permanent
We have a great role for a salesperson with great administration skills for a very varied role in a Dunedin based vehicle franchise. This role will suit a person with great sales skills AND great administration skills.
In this role you will be working with small team so you will be completing a wide range of administrative duties, as well as vehicle sales and support. Jobs like this don’t come along often so if this sounds like you, read on……
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have a proven background in sales
- Have a desire to work in the motor industry
- Have strong administration experience – purchasing, ordering, invoicing, reconciliations (and more!)
- Be able to work well under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Have fast and accurate alpha-numeric keyboard skills
- Be experienced with computer based office systems
- Be highly organized
- Have a polite and friendly phone manner
- Approx 40 hours per week (Monday – Saturday)
- Some flexibility in working arrangements
- Huge variety of work
- Excellent vehicle sale training and support
- Supportive company that cares about its employees
How to apply
If you think you’re the person we’re searching for, let us know! Send us your cover letter and CV today by clicking the APPLY button.
You must be entitled to work and live in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete assessments as part of the recruitment process.
Please note: Ministry of Justice and credit checking may be required.