YOUR PEOPLE RECRUITMENT - JOIN OUR TEAM!
Dunedin | Executive Assistant
We are looking to add an Executive Assistant to our successful team. What sets us apart from other recruitment agencies? Our people are genuine. We care. We care about getting it right for our clients. We care about finding great people great jobs. We care about one another's success and work as a team to do the right thing.
Our Recruitment Agency:
Your People Recruitment was established in 2008 and we are proud to be locally owned and operated. We have been recognised for our success by winning an Ora/Westpac Dreams Grant. We are Corporate Members of RCSA and act in accordance with the Constitution.
We recruit for both permanent and temporary roles which require qualified or skilled employees. Our focus is on recruiting for Professionals and Executive, IT, Accounting, Administration and Qualified Trades. We provide recruitment services from Canterbury South with our main area being in and around Dunedin.
Our knowledge of what it is like to have responsibility for staff in the workplace differentiates us from the rest! We understand that not only is about the skills and experience of a candidate but also their cultural fit in the workplace.
We have world class recruitment technology at our fingertips.
As our Executive Assistant you will be responsible for assisting with all facets of the end to end recruitment process. You will work closely with the Managing Director and the Recruitment Consultants supporting them with the stuff that goes on behind the scenes to place great people into great jobs.
- Welcoming candidates and walking them through our processes
- Diary management and booking interviews
- Writing and responding to emails
- Assisting with sourcing candidates
- Writing job adverts
- Using candidate management system to facilitate the placement of candidates into great jobs
- Administering relevant employment checks including reference checking
- Preparing employment documentation
- Entering payroll timesheets
- Health and Safety administration
- Contributing to company’s social media platforms
- You must be prepared to do the exciting tasks and the more mundane ones too!
Our ideal candidate will have
- Previous experience in a EA / PA role or similar
- Great secretarial skills – planning, organising, typing, diary management and excellent attention to detail
- High level of computer literacy
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- An attitude of wanting to be the best with a passion to succeed
- A strong work ethic - be reliable, flexible and have loads of initiative
- High professional and personal standards - confident and well presented
- Previous experience with leading people and/or HR would be advantageous
- Above all, you must be a people person and live the social aspects of recruitment
What’s in it for you:
- Work with a great team who strive for success
- Salary will be commensurate with the skills and experience of the successful applicant
- This role provides a brilliant opportunity for the right person to move into a long-term recruitment career
- World class recruitment technology
- Modern, light and bright offices located in heart of Dunedin city
We are a company excited about our future, and we are seeking a motivated, hardworking professional to join us on our journey. Get in touch today to progress your recruitment career in a company that empowers their employees and fosters an environment where we genuinely love what we do!
We look forward to hearing from you!