Management & Specialist Recruitment
Your People Recruitment is a market leading recruitment agency.
We partner with organisations to secure talented people to enable their businesses to succeed.
Our Recruiters are experienced in recruiting for management and specialist/technical roles from team leader to senior management positions.
Our strategic approach in identifying and sourcing talent means that we bring you the very best candidates from within New Zealand and overseas.
We invest time to learn about your business and culture, the challenges your business or industry faces, and your expectations of us.
Reasons to partner with Your People Recruitment:
Ability to fill hard-to-fill positions
Capability to reach in-demand passive candidates
Proven success in acquiring top talent
Improved employee retention by selecting the right skills, attributes and fit
We represent your brand in a professional manner
Confidentiality and discretion
We access the best talent; not only those who are available, but the best in the industry who aren’t actively seeking new opportunities.
Clarifying your requirements: We arrange a meeting to discuss the role, and the desired skills, attributes and experience you are seeking. We can assist with job descriptions and person specifications if required.
Marketing Insights: We provide an honest appraisal of current market conditions, the availability of suitable candidates and how attractive your role and remuneration package are.
Overview of our process (please note that this is an example only as we work with our clients to get the very best results):
- Clarify client's requirements
- Develop key competency matrix
- Develop recruitment strategy
- Develop marketing plan
- Screen candidate applications
- Initial interviewing of suitable candidates
- Conduct reference checking to verify skillsets and suitability
- Prepare shortlist of candidates who most closely match key criteria of role
- Present shortlist to client along-with IntroInsight video introductions**
- Develop behavioural and technical interview questions for interview panel
- Organise interviews with panel and candidates
- Preferred candidate/candidates undertake relevant psychometric profiling** and ability-based testing**
- Present employment agreement to preferred candidate
- Support on-board process. Where the successful candidate is from outside local area, provide relocation support**
**Indicates services are over and above usual recruitment offerings. Our additional services are:
- IntroInsight – At the shortlisting stage, clients receive candidate video introductions that provide further insights into applicants. This is shared with clients as part of the candidate selection information (resume, referee reports etc) prior to formal interview.
- Psychometric Profiling – We provide psychometric assessments for the top one or two preferred candidates. The personality profile enables insights into a candidate’s Interpersonal, Thinking and Coping Styles. In addition to this the applicants preferred leadership styles, influencing styles, team roles and subordinate styles along-with Big 5 Profile.
- Ability Based testing – Verbal, Numerical and Abstract Reasoning assessments at various levels depending on the complexity of the role.
- Relocation Support – Our Recruiters are able to support the successful candidate into the area by providing assistance with getting settled into a new town.
To discuss your Management or Specialist recruitment needs Contact us now.
Our Recruiters are here to find you the talent your organisation deserves.
We're passionate about the impact that talented employees have on organisational success. Our knowledge and experience in recruitment helps our clients secure the right people for their organisations.