* Great Team Environment * Grow Your Career * Market Leading Pay Rates A fantastic opportunity for a NZ registered Plumber. Move to Oamaru and be rewarded with great pay and an awesome community environment.
Your People Recruitment are proud to be recruiting for a highly skilled and adaptable Plumber/Drainlayer or Gasfitter for an industry leading company who operate in Oamaru and surrounding areas.
Moving to one of these regions is the dream for many Kiwis. Make it a reality by reading on.
As one of New Zealand’s best known and trusted Plumbing companies, they are focused on finding solutions for their ever-growing client base. As a proud Kiwi-owned and operated business, they are looking for the next star tradesman to join their team.
You will be comfortable in all areas of commercial and domestic plumbing. With a huge team of experienced Tradesmen covering the regions they have established a tight knit and dedicated team whose ability to find solutions sets them apart.
Progression and development is central to the business and you will be provided with ongoing support and opportunity for personal growth. They truly believe in harnessing and developing talent and lots of the people there have progressed through the ranks.
People love working here because of the company culture, the commitment to quality workmanship and having their skills recognised.
Working across 5 days a week with regular overtime available this role suits you if you want weekends off to enjoy the numerous things to do in the region.
This role is for you if you:
• Are a Qualified Plumber/Drainlayer or Gasfitter
• Hold NZ registration or an overseas qualification
• Are seriously considering moving to one of the regions
• Hold a full and Clean drivers’ licence
• Are organised, self-motivated and a team player
We are looking for someone that is a great Plumber, has a hard-working attitude and is a genuine team player.
We have helped lots of people around New Zealand realise their dream of relocating so contact Adam Jackson at email@example.com or call 03 471 7000 for a confidential, no obligation discussion or simply apply now
Apply for this vacancy