Our client is currently looking for a solicitor to join their busy team in the Private Clients area. Ideally with experience in this space.
Our client is currently looking for a solicitor to join their busy team in the Private Clients area. Ideally you will have some experience of working in this space. This field of law is varied and rewarding and you will be involved in everything from relationship property to wills, trusts and estate administration. The successful candidate will be customer-facing and therefore must be highly professional with excellent people skills. Our client offers competitive remuneration and a collaborative team environment that encourages development.
Responsibilities & duties may include:
- Trusts - establishment, review, resettlement, variations
- Wills - drafting and providing advice
- Estate administration
- Powers of attorney
- Relationship property advice including contracting out agreements
- Gifting – providing advice post the abolishment of gift duty
The ideal candidate will be:
- A solicitor with experience in the private client services area (preferred)
- Great at developing and maintaining client relationships
- A collaborative team member
HOURS OF WORK:
Normal office hours e.g. Monday to Friday, 8.00am - 4.30pm
HOW TO APPLY:
If you think you’re the person we’re searching for, let us know! Send us your cover letter and CV today by clicking the APPLY button.
You must be entitled to work and live in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete assessments as part of the recruitment process.
Please note: Ministry of Justice and credit checking may be required.
Snr. Recruitment Consultant: Leanne Gardner
Apply for this vacancy