Here are some examples of the types of things that you could ask:
- Information about the company
- More detail about the responsibilities of the role
- Training and development for the role
- What they would expect the successful candidate to achieve in the first three/six or nine months
- What happens next in the recruitment process
Asking meaningful and relevant questions is a way of displaying your interest in a job.
This article is one of a series on job interview techniques.
Written by the Your People Recruitment team